VPI Ventilated Dry Type Transformers
GE ventilated dry-type transformers are designed for indoor or
outdoor applications in schools, hospitals, industrial plants,
commercial buildings and anywhere that safe and dependable power
are important considerations.
Features and Benefits
- Round or rectangular, multi-conductor barrel or sheet conductor windings.
- Mitered and step-lap construction cores.
- Full capacity taps on high voltage windings to provide means for variations for incoming voltage.
- 220C insulation systems that provide fire resistant, high dielectric capability.
- Lowest first-cost industrial transformer technology available.
- Low total ownership costs.
- Weighes less then other transformer technologies of similar ratings.
- Indoor installations do not require a liquid confinement area, automatic fire extinguishing system or fire vault which may be associated with liquid-filled transformers.
GE has a full range from 500 to 10,000KVA.Primary voltage from 2.4 to 35kV.
Commercial Pad-Mounted Transformers
GE three phase pad-mounted and single phase pole-mounted
transformers are a safe and effective way to provide power
distribution to residential, commercial, industrial, and
institutional loads. GE COMPAD transformer distribution
units are designed in neat, clean, and modern packages to
meet your power distribution needs.
Features and Benefits
- GE Six-Sigma corporate wide quality initiative ensures quality design and manufacturing
- Superior insulation and sealing systems
- Transformers meet and exceed ANSI / IEEE test standards C57.12.00 and C57.12.90 and other international standards.
- Transformers have a sealed-tank oil-preservation system in which the interior is sealed from the atmosphere
- Competitive lead-time in the industry
- Flexibility to design to your economic models
- Industrial, Commercial, Institutional, Government Applications
- Small and Medium Commercial Fast Food & Strip Malls
- Large Retail Stores
- Wind Farm Turbine Step-Up
- GE three phase padmount transformers are rated
from 75 kVA up to 5000 kVA with high voltages ranging
from 2,400 up to 34,500 delta or wye. The low voltage
ranges from 208Y/120 through 24,940Y/14,400. The
available Temp Rise is 55/65°C or straight 65°C.
- GE single phase polemount transformers are
rated from 167 kVA up to 500 kVA with high voltages
ranging from 2400 up to 34500 gnd wye. Low voltage of
600 Volts and below . The available Temp Rise is 55/65°C
or straight 65°C.