Most people in the electrical
business are aware of Hubbell's reputation for manufacturing the finest
wiring devices using the best materials. By adhering to such high quality
standards, the end user is able to enjoy the safest product in the
industry for the longest period of time. Beck Electric Supply is proud
to have a great relationship with Hubbell. We stock their product on
our shelves and would be pleased to answer any of your Hubbell questions.
15 and 20 Amp industrial/institutional heavy duty switches product features:
- Steel, nickel bridge is corrosion resistant
- Prominent amperage marking allows easy identification
- Abuse resistant nylon toggle
- Color coded base identifies amperage when terminating
connections 15A-Blue, 20A-Red, 30A-Green
- One piece rivet less copper alloy spring contacted
terminal plate assures proper contact alignment providing long life
- One piece integral grounding terminal with #8 brass
screw provides a low resistance ground life.
- Stainless steel automatic grounding clip assures
grounding continuity between mounting strap and metal wall box.
- Thread cleaning captive mounting screw.
- Strip gauge for accurate wiring
- Large silver cadmium oxide contacts reduce contact
erosion for longer life.
- Back wire entrance point for terminations accept
two wires for feed thru capability, avoiding pig tailing.
- Large brass binding head screws
with deep slots secure wire connections.
15 and 20 Amp plugs & connectors product
- Individually molded face for each blade
configuration keeps debris out of the plug interior. Roomy wiring chamber provides ample space for wiring
- Individual wiring terminals completely enclosed in their
own separate chambers.
- Powerful off setting cord grips clamp on individual
conductors and outer cord jacket to prevent strain on terminals.
- Ribbed nylon housing is impact and chemical resistant.
- Beveled housing prevents snagging when
dragged across uneven surfaces.
Straight Blade Receptacles
Heavy duty duplex and single receptacles product features:
- One piece brass
- Reinforced thermo plastic polyester base
- Patented "by pass" power
- Brass center rivet
- Exclusive external wiring clamps: #8 brass terminal
- Impact resistant nylon face
TWIST-LOCK® plugs and locking receptacles:
15A, 20A, 30A
On the high impact nylon face of each Hubbell TWIST-LOCK® receptacle
is a ring of color. Keyed to an internationally recognized color coded
scheme, this ring enables devices with identical voltage rating to be matched
quickly. The terminals in each Hubbell TWIST-LOCK® receptacle are mechanically
and electrically the finest available. These terminals incorporate unique
design features to contain and hold conductors, including an external back
wiring wraparound clamp, a wire restraint recess and more. The all brass
mounting system provides a safer, low resistance ground path than those
made of steel. The thick wall base is constructed of an engineered thermoplastic
to offer the benefits of a thermoset, yet with much greater impact resistance.
Long after most conventional TWIST-LOCK® receptacles have weakened
and allowed the cord to slip. The Hubbell INSULGRIP® retains its strength
INSULGRIP® features an offset cord gripping design that actually clamps
the conductors, not just the cord jacket. The nylon body and housing are
resistant to industrial chemicals, solvents and hydrocarbons. The front
of each plug is molded to its specific blade configuration. Leaving no
holes to invite debris or contamination.
Safety - Ground Fault Circuit Interrupting Products
CIRCUIT GUARD® heavy-duty, GFC1 duplex receptacles product features:
leads for fast installation
- Impact resistant nylon face for abusive environments
- Pretensioned ground
contacts for superior ground blade retention
- Tandem modified by-pass power
contacts increase spring characteristics for greater contact forces and
- Color contrast band around reset button for positive indication.
glass PC board provides superior moisture immunity for longer life in
- Conformal coating on PC board for additional moisture
immunity Feed through protection
Safety - Surge Suppression Products
- Heavy-duty GFC1 receptacles
- Commercial duty GFC1 receptacles
- Plug-in GFC1 products
- Portable GFC1 line cords
- Spider system (temporary power distribution)
- Isolated ground receptacles
- Surge suppression receptacles, strips and
Hospital Grade Products (15A, 20A, 50A, 60A, 125V,
qualify for the "Hospital Grade" designation, and its green
dot symbol, U.L. requires first that the manufacturer design its devices
to perform to specified levels. Hubbell sets their standards high. Each
Product is built to withstand the severe conditions of abuse that are unique
to the hospital environment.
- Hospital Grade Receptacles
- Straight blade duplex receptacles 2P 3N
- Straight blade 4-plex, style
line receptacles 2P3N
- Straight blade compact duplex and single receptacles
- Straight blade special purpose duplex receptacles 2P3N
- Straight blade
- Straight blade connector bodies
- Hospital use Hubbell lock system
- Hospital use explosion proof Hubbell
- HUBBELLOCK® mobile x-ray devices
- Hospital grade duplex receptacle product
features: One-piece nickel-plated brass mounting strap
Nickel-plated brass power contacts
Silicon bronze center rivet exclusive external wiring clamps
Large silicon bronze terminal screws
Thermoplastic polyester face
Stainless steel mounting screws
Pin and Sleeve Devices
Watertight devices 16A, 20A, 30A, 32A, 60A, 63A, 100A, 125A product features:
- Watertight neoprene sealing glands
- Insulated non-metallic housing- super
tough, non-conductive and abuse resistant for heavy duty industrial environments.
Shrouded-pins are recessed for protection Staggered contacts-oversized
ground makes first, Neutral makes second, phase contact makes third.
Solid pins-dependable solid brass for longer life and reliable electrical
contact. Self adjusting contacts-beryllium copper insert spring assure
constant contact pressure. Heavy duty cable grips- grips conductors preventing
strain on terminals.
Safety - Switched Enclosures
CIRCUIT LOCK® 30A, 60A 100A, unfused disconnect switch.
The circuit-lock disconnect switch meets NEC article 430 requirements
for a separate disconnect means within sight of all motor loads. In addition,
this enclosure offers the ability to lock directly wired motor loads in
the "off" position to comply with OSHA lockout/ tagout regulations.
This safety enclosure is type 4x (washdown corrosion resistant) and is
suitable for use on metallic conduct. The switch is mounted on an internal
frame that is integral with the enclosure and bonds all grounds, it also
accepts auxiliary contacts that can be used to signal PLC controllers.
- 30A, 125V ship to shore devices
- Telephone and cable TV ship to shore
- 50A , 125V ship to shore twist lock devices
- 50A, 125/250V ship to shore
pin & sleeve devices
- 100A, 125/250V, 3Y, 120/20BV ship to shore pin & sleeve
- 15A, 20A twist lock and straight blade devices
- Internationally rated
devices 16A, 32A, 63A
- Portable GFCI testers and GFCI receptacles
- 12V switches, toggle and
rocker DC rated
Inside the Boat
- Switches and weather proof switch plates
- Wall plates
- Cast aluminum power centers
Boatyard accessory items
- Enclosures, grips and connectors
- Weather proof plates, boxes and covers