Cooper / Crouse-Hinds
: Cam Connectors
> Cooper / Crouse-Hinds
CAM-LOK Connectors E-Z1016 Series UL listed & CSA
certified NEMA 3R rated voltage rating: 600V maximum Amperage
rating: 400amp Maximum
Crouse Hinds is the originator of the CAM-LOK contact
system. The recent introduction of the E-Z1016 "J"
series connector has been met with rave reviews from the
professionals who assemble and disassemble this product
in the field. The new E-Z1016 series features heavy-duty
construction that incorporates state of the art high quality materials
to insure the trouble free, reliable service you have
been able to depend on with CAM-LOK products.
- Designed to accommodate a wide range of cable size
and amperage ratings
- High dialectic insulating sleeves provide durable
long-term service for maximum safety
- Improved color coded sleeves for E-Z phase identification
- E-Z assembly with a standard screwdriver
- E-Z disassembly for field repairs and reuse
- Original CAM-LOK action for high conductivity
- UL listed for rain tight applications
- New robust locking ring made from high tech fiberglass reinforced
material, is as strong as many metals.
- New design goes all the way around the contact for additional strength.
- Redesigned drive pin increases torque and longitudinal strength 300%.
- Contact drive pin easily aligns and locates with slot in ring.
- No holes in contact to align.
- Non-metallic retaining screw made from high tech fiberglass
reinforced material provides superior strength and durability.
- Locking notches in the screw head locks screw securely in place.
- Retaining screw snaps into insulating sleeve to prevent loss
No products have been assigned to this category.