Most people in the electrical business are aware of
Hubbell's reputation for manufacturing the finest wiring
devices using the best materials. By adhering to such
high quality standards, the end user is able to enjoy
the safest product in the industry for the longest
period of time. Beck Electric Supply is proud to have
a great relationship with Hubbell. We stock their
product on our shelves and would be pleased to answer
any of your Hubbell questions.
INSULGRIP® Plugs and Connectors
15 and 20 Amp plugs & connectors product features:
- Individually molded face for each blade configuration keeps debris out of the plug interior.
- Roomy wiring chamber provides ample space for wiring.
- Individual wiring terminals completely enclosed in their own separate chambers.
- Powerful off setting cord grips clamp on individual conductors and outer cord jacket to prevent strain on terminals.
- Ribbed nylon housing is impact and chemical resistant.
- Beveled housing prevents snagging when dragged across uneven surfaces.
Straight Blade Receptacles
Heavy duty duplex and single receptacles product features:
- One piece brass mounting strap
- Reinforced thermo plastic polyester base
- Patented "by pass" power contacts
- Brass center rivet
- Exclusive external wiring clamps: #8 brass terminal screws
- Impact resistant nylon face
TWIST-LOCK® plugs and locking receptacles:
- 15A, 20A, 30A
- 2-Pole, 3-Wire
- 3-Pole, 4-Wire
- 4-Pole, 5-Wire
On the high impact nylon face of each Hubbell TWIST-LOCK®
receptacle is a ring of color. Keyed to an internationally
recognized color coded scheme, this ring enables devices
with identical voltage rating to be matched quickly. The
terminals in each Hubbell TWIST-LOCK® receptacle are
mechanically and electrically the finest available. These
terminals incorporate unique design features to contain
and hold conductors, including an external back wiring
wraparound clamp, a wire restraint recess and more. The
all brass mounting system provides a safer, low resistance
ground path than those made of steel. The thick wall base
is constructed of an engineered thermoplastic to offer
the benefits of a thermoset, yet with much greater
impact resistance. Long after most conventional
TWIST-LOCK® receptacles have weakened and
allowed the cord to slip. The Hubbell INSULGRIP®
retains its strength INSULGRIP features an offset cord
gripping design that actually clamps the conductors,
not just the cord jacket. The nylon body and housing
are resistant to industrial chemicals, solvents and
hydrocarbons. The front of each plug is molded to its
specific blade configuration. Leaving no holes to
invite debris or contamination.
Safety - Ground Fault Circuit Interrupting Products
CIRCUIT GUARD® heavy-duty, GFC1 duplex receptacles
- Pre-stripped leads for fast installation
- Impact resistant nylon face for abusive environments
- Pretensioned ground contacts for superior ground blade retention
- Tandem modified by-pass power contacts increase spring characteristics for greater contact forces and lower operating temperatures.
- Color contrast band around reset button for positive indication.
- All glass PC board provides superior moisture immunity for longer life in humid environments.
- Conformal coating on PC board for additional moisture immunity Feed through protection
Safety - Surge Suppression Products
- Heavy-duty GFC1 receptacles
- Commercial duty GFC1 receptacles
- Plug-in GFC1 products
- Portable GFC1 line cords
- Spider system (temporary power distribution)
- Isolated ground receptacles
- Surge suppression receptacles, strips and plug-ins
Hospital Grade Products (15A, 20A, 50A, 60A, 125V, 250V)
To qualify for the "Hospital Grade" designation, and its
green dot symbol, U.L. requires first that the manufacturer
design its devices to perform to specified levels.
Hubbell sets their standards high. Each Product is
built to withstand the severe conditions of abuse
that are unique to the hospital environment.
- Hospital Grade Receptacles
- Straight blade duplex receptacles 2P 3N
- Straight blade 4-plex, style line receptacles 2P3N
- Straight blade compact duplex and single receptacles 2P3N
- Straight blade special purpose duplex receptacles 2P3N
- Straight blade plug
- Straight blade connector bodies
- Hospital use Hubbell lock system
- Hospital use explosion proof Hubbell lock system
- HUBBELLOCK® mobile x-ray devices
Hospital grade duplex receptacle product features:
- One-piece nickel-plated brass mounting strap
- Reinforced thermoplastic base
- Nickel-plated brass power contacts
- Silicon bronze center rivet exclusive external wiring clamps
- Large silicon bronze terminal screws
- Thermoplastic polyester face
- Stainless steel mounting screws