Unarmored Cable Information
Flexible Multi Conductor Control Unarmored, 14 AWG, 12 AWG & 10 AWG
- 14 AWG thru 10 AWG soft annealed tinned copper flexible strand
- Polyrad® XT-125 Irradiated Cross-Linked Polyolefin (XLPO)
- Color Code: Per IEEE 1580 Table 22
3. Cable Core:
- Cabled with fillers when required
- Core binder tape when required
- Black Irradiated Cross-Linked Chlorosulfonated Polyethylene
5. Print: (Including but not limited to)
- MORâ„¢ POLYRAD® XT-125 (UL) E85994 BR782 110C XX/C XXAWG OR TC-ER1 XHHW OR (CSA) 245/1309 FT4 â€“40C 600/1000V OR 600V RW75 XLPE TC OR IEC 1KV 60332.3A IEEE 1580 TYPE P OR (ETL) 109229 YEAR OF MFG SEQUENTIAL FOOTAGE MARK 1 ER for 3 conductors or more
- On offshore oil and gas drilling platforms, ships and FPSOs.
- Land-based oil and gas drilling rigs.
- Suitable for use in Class I, Division 2 and Zone 2 environments.
- Meets NEK 606 mud oil resistance requirements including ester-based muds
- Meets UL 2225 crush and impact requirements of Type MC-HL cables
- Permitted for Exposed Run "ERâ€ (open wiring) use in accordance with NEC for 3 conductors or more
- Flexible stranding to facilitate ease of cable installation and termination
- Temperature rated @ 125Â°C for long life, higher ampacities and protection from thermal overloads
- Meets cold bend test at -55Â°C
- Meets cold impact test at -40Â°C
- CSA C22.2 No. 245
- IEEE 1580 Type P
- IEC 60092-3
- NEK 606 for mud oil
- UL 1309 Type X110
- UL Listed 110Â°C Marine Shipboard Cable
- IEEE 383
- IEEE 1202
- IEC 60332-3-22 Cat. A
(supersedes IEC 60332-3A)
- CSA C22.2 No. 0.3 FT4
No products have been assigned to this category.